Young People with Disabilities
BCRC works directly with young people with physical and learning disabilities providing the following programme of personal development activities to assist them and their families:
- Rock School ‘The Causeway Crew’ for young people with disabilities to learn new skills and build self-esteem through the medium of performing arts.
- Creative space Afterschool club to assist and develop young people’s creative skills
- Summer-ability Summer Scheme providing the opportunity to participate in indoor and outdoor activities
- Seasonal outings and Events
- Mission Transition early intervention training programme designed to align with the young people’s interests and therefore has three strands, music, art and wellbeing.
- Respite for carers through scheduled programme
- Identifying and addressing gaps in services
- Social media written and produced by young people for their peers and parents
Contact: Disability Support Worker
Tel: 028 2766 5068